Reklama zdarma, zvýšení návštěvnosti

Friday, August 3, 2018

camila braga


 You can do both, but I bet you'll be bored soon. Why don't you try an interval training? You can go on your elliptical at regular speed for 5 min, increase speed for 2 min, then regular speed agains and so one. You don't need to be there for one hour. Interval training is proved to burn more fat than regular one.
Same goes for running. Try running 500meters slow, 300 regular and 200 super fast. Repeat 5 times.
I'm not a professional, if you can consult one I strong recommend you to do so. I just know those facts by my own experience.
Which one is better for weight loss: 25 mins running outside (2 miles, burning 200 calories, according to Nike app) or 1 hour elliptical/cross trainer at maximum resistance (burning 1000 calories)?

No comments:

Post a Comment